Global IPv6-Next Generation Internet & Mobile Internet Summit is successfully held on April 15-16 at Shangri-la Hotel Beijing.
This summit received the great support from the industry: Ms.Hu Qiheng (Chair of China Internet Society), Li Shizhu, Officials from Zhongguancun Science and Technology Park, Zhao Houlin, Deputy Secretary-General of ITU, Ms. Zhao Huiling (Vice President, Beijing Research Institute of China Telecom), Maowei (Director of CNNIC), Mr. Latif Ladid (President of IPv6 Forum), Mr. Jacques Babot (IPv6 Team Leader, EU), Dr. Jay Huang (Managing Director of Government Affair, Telecom and Standard, Intel China), Wu Jianping (President of CERNET), Hiroshi Esaki (Executive Director, v6 PC), Mr. Li Yinan （Baidu CTO）and experts and Elites from APNIC, German and Japan,etc.
● Most influential events in the industry: combination of world-renewed IPv6 Summit and Mobile Internet Forum
● Successfully hosted in China for 6 years, 7,000 attendees, over 100 sponsors
● Supported by Chinese Government, Internet industry, International Organizations and leading carriers
● Most critical timing for IPv6 and Mobile Internet strategies: national investment, carriers reconstruct, 3G license
● Closest dialogue with the three full service carriers: business model, tech & product roadmap, purchasing plans
● Biggest showcase for Chinese Market: 600 invited attendees, 40% from carriers
● Newest research results to share: "2009 NGI Development Report“, "2009 Mobile Internet Development Report" by world famous analyst