Thanks and Supporters
- 11th anniversary ceremony, the largest and highest-level IPv6 summit in the world
- A platform providing up-to-date global information, follow industrial tendency and seize business opportunities
- Endorsed and supported by NDRC, MIIT, MOST, ITU, IETF, ISOC, IEEE, EU, operators, leading companies and many other key stakeholders
- High-level representatives from Chinese government will comprehensively explain‘12th Five-Year Plan’ and NGI policy
- IPv6 roadmap released by internet giant players: Google, Yahoo, Baidu, Tencent, etc.
- Envision IPv6’s new opportunities and adoption in cloud computing, smart energy, IoT, etc.
- Past events: 8000+ attendees, 120+ exhibitors, 500+ speakers, including Vint Cerf (VP, Google), Russ Housley (Chair, IETF), Wu Hequan (Director, CNGI Commission), etc.