IPv6 Solution Test
Show your certified IPv6 Solutions to leaders from pilot cities on IPv6 Summit, to increase confidence and probabilities to be purchased; to enhance the competitive advantage.
Including but not limited to IPv6 bearer network solutions, IPv6 AN solutions, IPv6 security solutions, etc. Vendors could negotiate with Global IPv6 Test Center.
1. Today- Feb. 28: Solutions and related devices collection, make test plan
2. Mar. 1- 31: Test (at Global IPv6 Test Center or Vendor’s lab)
3. Apr. 1- 16: Publish Test Report only for the vendor or device
4. Apr. 17-18: ShowCase on site
IPv6 Device Test Purpose: Requirement on devices: Test Content: Process:
Show capability of devices supporting IPv6; test the capability and stability of a device to bear IPv6 business in operation.
Support IPv6 protocol, including but not limited to IPv6 AE, IPv6 switch, router, Firewall, AC, AP, WiFi terminal...
1. IPv6 protocol test (dont need with LOGO): conformance test and interoperability test within protocols of RFC2460/ RFC4861/ RFC4862/ RFC1981/ RFC4443.
2. IPv6 access test, IPv6 routing protocol, IPv6 security, IPv6 business test.
1. Today- Apr. 8: Devices collection, IPv6 Ready LOGO test;
2. Mar. 31- Apr. 16: IPv6 experience network building & test.
3. Apr. 17-18: IPv6 Ready/ Enabled Show
IPv6 Device Test
Requirement on devices: